You know what’s really fun?? Having a chronic disease and receiving no medicine for the past 5 months to try and treat it! The cherry on top? Being nauseous all the time and throwing up what little food I manage to choke down! Ulcers and throwing up, that’s my weight loss secret! I love my clothes not fitting and people being worried about me because I’m at my skinniest ever. I just want to be healthy.
Whenever you’re feeling down, just remember that Mulan was a real person.
Hua Mulan went to war at 15 years old and eventually led the army for almost a decade, leading countless attacks and winning victories for China. Decorated with honors, she returned home to her happy, living parents. When her army friends visited her, they found out that she was a woman and accepted it.
Next excuse for limiting women’s rights, please.
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up